About the course
Pre-Ballet gives children an opportunity to explore their own creativity and imagination through dance. Children will learn the building blocks of classical ballet through storytelling, improvisation and simple exercises such as positions of arms and feet, simple steps, jumps and more. This is a preparatory course based on the British Theatre Dance Association syllabus..
- Sat - Sun / Tue 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tue - Sat 5:00 - 6:00pm & 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Sun - Mon / Wed - Thu 3:00 - 4:00pm
- Sun - Mon / Wed 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Mon - Wed 5:00 - 6:00pm
- Sun - Thu 4:00 - 5:00pm
- Twice a week / one hour per session
- The instructor will recommend the admission of the student in this course based on the skills test result. The instructor will advise the schedule/timings/batch accordingly.
Designed for Children (4-6 yrs).
Admission for this course requires you to attend a skills test which is designed to assess a candidate's level of interest and aptitude. To book a skills test, click on the button below, fill out the callback form and one of our counselors will call you at the earliest.