Marketing and Graphic Design Associate
Minimum of 3-4 Years Experience
IAID W.L.L., established in 2001, has grown to be the biggest Performing Arts Academy in Qatar promoting passion, pride and positivity.
A novel and first of its kind institute in the region to offer training in the field of Performing and Visual Arts, IAID has over 1,200 students representing 80+ nationalities. IAID also takes pride to be a pioneer in conducting workshops for children and has performed in major local and international events promoting arts and culture. Currently, located in Doha City the Academy is supported with fully equipped dance, music and art studios suitable to bring out the best in each of the students. Privileged to be ranked in the top 50 SMEs of the country, IAID with a committed team of professionals maintains quality courses that meet international standards and certifications.
We are seeking a highly skilled and creative Marketing and Graphic Design Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate has a strong background in executing comprehensive digital marketing and content strategies. They should be proficient in utilizing Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, and Illustrator, and possess a proven track record of successfully creating and managing PPC videos, Display and YouTube campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads and Meta Ads. Additionally, the candidate should have experience in devising and executing impactful social media campaigns and leveraging email and SMS strategies to drive, retain and recover sales. The Digital Media Specialist will also be responsible for monitoring and analysing digital marketing metrics using tools like Google Analytics and Meta Ads Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Digital Media, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in executing comprehensive digital marketing and content strategies.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated success in creating and managing PPC videos, Display ads, and YouTube campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads and Meta Ads
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and experience in running successful social media campaigns.
- Experience in devising and executing email and SMS campaigns.
- Proficiency in using tools like Google Analytics and Meta Ads Manager to monitor and analyse digital marketing metrics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Strong attention to detail and a creative mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Proactive, adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
What is in store for you:
•Career Growth (Entry Level – Director’s Level)
•Value-added Benefits (Accommodation, Transportation, Air Ticket, Visa and many more)
•Exposure to diverse culture and nationalities
•Communication Skills Upgrade
•Fun & Learning Environment
If you share the same passion as us, then come and join our team!
You may send your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Qualified candidates will be contacted by the IAID HR Team).