About the course
The Western Vocals Program is a certified course affiliated with the London College of Music (LCM) University of West London-UK. The wide and extensive musical repertoire brings out the best in each student as they learn sight-reading, aural awareness and music appreciation in every session. Vocal exercises, performance techniques, and dramatic styles enhance their communication and musical expression. This course covers Pop Vocals and Musical Theater.
1) Pop Vocals provides a structured approach which enables students to master techniques progressively and learning the skills which are necessary for this genre of singing, and to develop capability both as a performer and as an informed listener.
2) Musical Theater provides a structured approach that enables students to progressively master the understanding, knowledge, and skills necessary for effective communication and performance fosters learning through vocal and dramatic performance technique and encourages a love of the literary and musical aspects of the genre..
- Sat 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sun to Thu 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Twice a week / one hour per session
- The instructor will recommend the admission of the student in this course based on the skills test result. The instructor will advise the schedule/timings/batch accordingly.
Designed for Children (7-18 yrs) / Adults (above 18 yrs).
Admission for this course requires you to attend a skills test which is designed to assess a candidate's level of interest and aptitude. To book a skills test, click on the button below, fill out the callback form and one of our counselors will call you at the earliest.