About the course
Hip-Hop is a popular high energy urban dance style that uses the movement and choreography inspired by today's top Hip-Hop tunes. During the course, students will learn locking, popping, basic break dancing and more. Students will gain strength, flexibility, endurance, and coordination..
- Mon & Thu 4:00pm - 5:00pm (Beginners 5-7 yrs.)
- Sat 9:00 - 10:00am (Beginners 8-11 yrs.)
- Sat - Mon / Wed 5:00pm - 6:00pm (Beginners 8-11 yrs.)
- Tue & Thu 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Intermediate 12-13 yrs.)
- Sat & Sun 4:00 - 5:00pm (Intermediate 12-13 yrs.)
- Sat 10:00 - 11:00am (Advance 14 - 17 yrs.)
- Sat - Mon / Wed 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Advance 14 - 17 yrs.)
- Sun & Tue 2:00 - 3:00pm (Adults Beginners)
- Sat 7:00pm - 8:00pm (Adults Beginners)
- Mon & Thu 1:00 - 2:00pm (Adults Advance)
- Thu 2:00 - 3:00pm (Adults Advance)
- Tue & Thu 7:00 - 8:00pm (Adults Advance)
- Sun 7:00pm - 8:00pm (Ladies)
- Once / Twice a week / one hour per session
- The instructor will recommend the admission of the student in this course based on the skills test result. The instructor will advise the schedule/timings/batch accordingly.
Designed for Children (4-18 yrs) and Adults
Admission for this course requires you to attend a skills test which is designed to assess a candidate's level of interest and aptitude. To book a skills test, click on the button below, fill out the callback form and one of our counselors will call you at the earliest.