About the course
Hip-Hop is a popular high energy urban dance style that uses the movement and choreography inspired by today's top Hip-Hop tunes. During the course, students will learn locking, popping, basic break dancing and more. Students will gain strength, flexibility, endurance, and coordination..
- Tue & Thu 4:00pm - 5:00pm (Beginners 6-9 yrs)
- Mon & Wed 4:00pm - 5:00pm (Beginners 6-9 yrs)
- Sun & Wed 5:00pm - 6:00pm (Beginners 9-12 yrs)
- Sat & Mon 5:00pm - 6:00pm (Beginners 9-12 yrs)
- Tue & Thu 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Intermediate 9-12 yrs)
- Sun & Wed 6:00pm -7:00pm (Advance 13 yrs. & above)
- Sat & Mon 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Advance 13 yrs. & above)
- Twice a week / one hour per session
- Sat - Sun 7:00pm - 8:00pm (Adults)
- Thu 7:00pm - 8:00pm (Ladies)
- Once / Twice a week / one hour per session
- The instructor will recommend the admission of the student in this course based on the skills test result. The instructor will advise the schedule/timings/batch accordingly.
Designed for Children (4-18 yrs) and Adults
Admission for this course requires you to attend a skills test which is designed to assess a candidate's level of interest and aptitude. To book a skills test, click on the button below, fill out the callback form and one of our counselors will call you at the earliest.