Admin and Operations Associate
Minimum of 3-5 Years Experience
IAID W.L.L., established in 2001, has grown to be the biggest Performing Arts Academy in Qatar promoting passion, pride and positivity.
A novel and first of its kind institute in the region to offer training in the field of Performing and Visual Arts, IAID has over 1,200 students representing 80+ nationalities. IAID also takes pride to be a pioneer in conducting workshops for children and has performed in major local and international events promoting arts and culture. Currently, located in Doha City the Academy is supported with fully equipped dance, music and art studios suitable to bring out the best in each of the students. Privileged to be ranked in the top 50 SMEs of the country, IAID with a committed team of professionals maintains quality courses that meet international standards and certifications.
We are looking for a Admin and Operations Associate who can implement and coordinate all administrative and operations task of the Academy.
- Proven experience in a similar role for a minimum of 3-5 years
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental procedures
- Should have strong familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Should be proficient in MS Office (word, excel etc.)
- Should have worked within tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team
What is in store for you:
•Career Growth (Entry Level – Director’s Level)
•Value-added Benefits (Accommodation, Transportation, Air Ticket, Visa and many more)
•Exposure to diverse culture and nationalities
•Communication Skills Upgrade
•Fun & Learning Environment
If you share the same passion as us, then come and join our team!
You may send your CV and portfolio at email@example.com
(Qualified candidates will be contacted by the IAID HR Team).